An insightful post by Kevin Geiger of Animation Options, The Animation Co-Op, etc., throws some light on the financial structure of animated films at the lower end of the market, and how it often pays to have modest targets when spending modest budgets. There’s a lot of sense in his argument. Read it here. Follow The Money!
Have a look at Kevin’s presentations from fmx08 on YouTube.
- Duncan Brinsmead Plays With Fire – For a Living
- Festivus Facelift
- Animator’s Pay Packets On The Up
- Some Stills From “The Illusionist”
- ComparePSD – Free Windows Download from PixelNovel
- MaPZone – A Free and Powerful Procedural Renderer
- Marvellous Disney
- Mind Mapping & Idea Generating Software
- AWN TV Puff Piece for The Princess & The Frog
- The Beatles Rock Band Game Cinematic