Only a couple of days after its release, Lou Romano has posted nearly 60 visual development paintings and models from Pixar’s latest release: “Up”.
Here’s the link to the blog post, and here’s his IMDB profile.
In the header image (top of this page) you can see part of a colour script of 120 storyboard mood panels from the film. Link to big image.
- Duncan Brinsmead Plays With Fire – For a Living
- Festivus Facelift
- Animator’s Pay Packets On The Up
- Some Stills From “The Illusionist”
- ComparePSD – Free Windows Download from PixelNovel
- MaPZone – A Free and Powerful Procedural Renderer
- Marvellous Disney
- Mind Mapping & Idea Generating Software
- AWN TV Puff Piece for The Princess & The Frog
- The Beatles Rock Band Game Cinematic