It’s worth taking 19 minutes 24 seconds out of your busy lives and watching this video from TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) in which educationalist Ken Robinson argues that in the future, your future, creativity is going to be more important than academic attainment in education. He’s funny, too.
Here’s the link to his talk. Please take a moment to post your reactions to his ideas in the comment box, too.
- Duncan Brinsmead Plays With Fire – For a Living
- Festivus Facelift
- Animator’s Pay Packets On The Up
- Some Stills From “The Illusionist”
- ComparePSD – Free Windows Download from PixelNovel
- MaPZone – A Free and Powerful Procedural Renderer
- Marvellous Disney
- Mind Mapping & Idea Generating Software
- AWN TV Puff Piece for The Princess & The Frog
- The Beatles Rock Band Game Cinematic